Ashley Judd’s age is 55 as of 2023. Ashley Judd, an actress from America who was nominated for a Golden Globe, has appeared in more than 20 movies and is well known for her dedication to humanitarian causes. By ‘People magazine, she has been listed as one of the ’25 Most Intriguing People’ and ranked at number 20 on ‘FHM’ magazine’s ‘Sexiest Women in the World’ list.
She has acted in many popular films, like ‘Natural Born Killers’, ‘Ruby in Paradise’, ‘Norma Jean & Marilyn’, ‘Double Jeopardy’, ‘Kiss the Girls’, ‘Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood’, ‘Tooth Fairy,’ and ‘Crossing Over.’
Apart from her acting career, she is also seen in the Emmy Award-nominated series, ‘Missing’. She has an estimated net worth of $22 million and is considered one of the leading actresses in Hollywood.
Her autobiography, ‘All That is Bitter & Sweet’, covers her life from childhood to adulthood. She is not only a skilled actress but also a devoted humanitarian.
She has made a positive impact in this field. She has been successful in the film industry for more than 15 years, earning a reputation as a powerful and versatile actress and performer. Her vast fan-following wants to know “Ashley Judd’s age.”
So, in this article, we will clear all your doubts from childhood to adulthood. Have a look:
Childhood & Early Life
- Ashley Tyler Ciminella was born in Granada Hills, Los Angeles, USA.
- Her parents were Naomi Judd(mother), a country music singer and Michael Charles Ciminella(father), a marketing analyst.
- Later in 1972, her parents separated ways, and she was raised by her mother, Naomi Judd, in Kentucky for most of her childhood. She also briefly lived in Marin County, California.
- Due to her family’s regular moves because of their father’s work maybe, she attended about 13 different schools, including Sayre School, Franklin High School, and Paul G. Blazer High School.
- She studied art history, French, anthropology, theatre, and women’s studies at the University of Kentucky. She even travelled to France to major in French.
|Ashley Judd’s Age||55 Years as of 2023|
|Nick Name||Sweet Pea, Ash|
|Birth Name||Ashley Tyler Ciminella|
|Birth Date||18 April 1968|
|Profession||Actress, Humanitarian, and Activist|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, U.S|
|Nation of Birth||United States of America|
|Known For||Actress, Humanitarian, and Activist|
|Education||UC Berkeley and Harvard University|
|Marital Status||Married and later Divorced|
|Spouse||Dario Franchitti (M. 2001; Div. 2013)|
|Father||Michael C. Ciminella|
|Color Of Eye||Hazel|
|Color of Face||White|
|Color of Hair||Light Ash Brown|
|Orientation towards Sex||Straight|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Shape of Body||Banana|
|Type of Body||Slim|
|Measurement of Body||34-24-35 inches|
|Net Worth||$16 Million(as of 2023 )|
|Salary||Not known yet|
|Source of Wealth||Being an Actress in the entertainment world|
|Qualification||Mid-Career Master of Public Administration Degree (MC/MPA)|
- Ashley Judd’s breakthrough role was in the film directed by Victor Nunez, ‘Ruby in Paradise’ in 1993, where she played the role of ‘Ruby Lee Gissing’.
- She played the role of ‘Charlene Shiherlis’ in the 1995 Michael Mann crime film, ‘Heat.’
- In 1996, she played the title role in the movie ‘Norma Jean & Marilyn.’ Moreover, she played a famous role in Normal Life,’ the American Crime Drama.
- She was also seen in the American crime thriller film ‘Kiss the Girls in 1997, which was based on a novel. Apart from this, in the same year, she played the role of ‘Kitty’ in the film, ‘The Locusts’.
- In 1998, she played the role of ‘Rebecca Wenteworth’ in the film ‘Simon Birch.’
- Judd earned a Golden Globe nomination in 2004 for her role in the biographical film ‘De-Lovely.’
- She was seen in the mystery thriller TV series ‘Missing’ from 2012
- In 2013, she was seen in the American action thriller film ‘Olympus Has Fallen,’ where she played the role of ‘First Lady Margaret Asher.’
- Her upcoming films include ‘Big Stone Gap’, ‘Dolphin Tale 2, and ‘Divergent.’
Awards & Achievements
- Ashley Judd won a Blockbuster Entertainment Award for ‘Favorite Actress – Suspense’ for the movie ‘Double Jeopardy’ in 2000.
- She received an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters from Union College in Barbourville, Kentucky, in 2009.
Personal Life & Legacy
- In 2001, she got married to Dario Franchitti, a racer, but they divorced in 2013.
- She underwent treatment at the Shades of Hope Treatment Center in Buffalo Gap, Texas, around 2007 for sleeplessness, depression, and co-dependency.
- In 2008, she supported the presidential campaign of Barack Obama.
- In 2010, she earned a master’s degree in public administration from the Kennedy School of Government.
- Her autobiography, “All That Is Bitter and Sweet”, came out in 2011.
- She remained engaged in humanitarian work, where serving as an ambassador for a prevention program under Population Services International for YouthAIDS.
- She joined the Leadership Council of the International Center for Research on Women in 2011 and has supported various charities and foundations.
- She calls herself a feminist.
- This famous American actress, nominated for the Golden Globe award, attended 12 schools before going to college.
- She changed schools 13 times during her academic years.
Ashley Judd face: Did she do plastic surgery
There have been rumours about Ashley Judd’s age and face accident after a photo of her swollen face appeared in front of the media and her fan following.
Some people have said that she has undergone plastic surgery, while others believe the swollen face resulted from an accident.
However, Ashley has publicly said that she suffers from a type of migraine that causes facial swelling and has been receiving treatment for it in the hospital.
As a result of her condition, she has had to undergo regular Botox treatments, which is not a medical issue.
Therefore, worrying about her facial look being advertised as a cure for a condition is unnecessary.
Ashley Judd’s Marriage Status
Ashley Judd was married to singer and musician Dario Franchitti in 2001, but they divorced in 2013. This clearly shows that Dario Franchitti was her husband.
Ashley Judd’s Age and Children
As of 2023, the age of Ashley Judd is said to be 55 years, and she has no child as of now, and it is by choice, and she does not wish to have children in the future.
She married Dario Franchitti, a Scottish racing driver, in December 2001, but they had no children.
She feels it is more important to use her resources and energies to help other children and change the world.
She believes the kids are already hers, so she chooses to serve them instead of getting her own children.
Ashley Judd’s Net Worth
Ashley Judd, an American actress in television and movies, is also a political activist and humanitarian with a net worth of $14 million.
Despite her success as an actress, she is known for her activism and devotion to humanitarian work.
She has sometimes seen to be exploring a political career, although it has not happened.
Do Wynonna and Ashley get along?
No, their relationship has been good for some time. Despite this, the two sisters have shared their experiences of pain and sadness.
According to Wynonna, both their parents have passed away, and she is now relying on Ashley for support. Ashley is also relying on her sister in a different way, one that is about compassion and not really based on intelligence, success, or capability.
- Ashley Judd is an American actress known for her roles in popular films and TV shows.
- She has appeared in more than 20 movies, including “Natural Born Killers,” “Double Jeopardy,” and “Tooth Fairy,” as well as the Emmy Award-nominated series “Missing.”
- Judd has been listed as one of the “25 Most Intriguing People” by People magazine and ranked on FHM magazine’s “Sexiest Women in the World” list.
- She is also a dedicated humanitarian and activist, positively impacting various fields.
- Judd’s childhood was marked by frequent moves due to her parent’s separation, and she attended multiple schools.
- She studied art history, French, anthropology, theatre, and women’s studies at the University of Kentucky.
- Ashley Judd’s breakthrough role came in the film “Ruby in Paradise” in 1993, and she has since starred in various genres and received accolades for her performances.
- She has won a Blockbuster Entertainment Award and received an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters from Union College.
- In her personal life, Judd was previously married to racer Dario Franchitti, but they divorced in 2013.
- She has been open about her struggles with sleeplessness, depression, and co-dependency and has sought treatment.
- Judd is known for her advocacy work, serving as an ambassador for YouthAIDS and being involved with various charities and foundations.
- Rumors about Judd’s facial appearance and plastic surgery have circulated, but she has clarified that her swollen face results from treatment for migraines, not cosmetic procedures.
- She has chosen not to have children and instead focuses on using her resources and energy to help other children and make a difference in the world.
- Judd’s net worth is estimated to be $14 million, and she continues to be active in her acting career and humanitarian efforts.