I know lots of constituents are keen to volunteer their help during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Thrive, working with Trafford Council, have set up community hubs to enable people to sign up as Trafford Community Response Volunteers to support residents and communities in their local area. Examples of tasks you could undertake include:
- Staffing a phone line; taking calls from local residents, finding out what help they need and recording this
- Coordinating & organising help and support for local residents
- Information & Advice – signposting residents to local services that can help
- Distributing and delivering goods e.g. food and toiletries
- Donating resources or items
More details are at
Please take a look!
Of course, if you are experiencing any coronavirus symptoms, please stay at home to protect others.